Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Coffee, please?

Coffee, please? are two magic words that have proven to be "text" worthy. Every morning while I visited 2nd Chance Ranch, I would wake up as the sun started to stream in from the Mogollon Rim into the Skamper pop-up trailer. Next on the agenda was texting those two magic words to Johnny Montezuma and the reply text "Two minutes". Voila! A thermal carafe of coffee with a small pitcher of cream and a coffee cup would appear at my door and a cheerful "morning, Spudboater, how'd you sleep?" from Johnny. Wow, if only I could clone this behavior to occur at my house. Alas, I only have a snarky 14 year old or my wild Welsh Terrier to carry out such a fete. Guess I'll have to wait until my next visit with Mr. Montezuma and company.

No comments:

Post a Comment